Defining Data Objects is a common requirement and its simple.
Data objects are defined using Oracle BAM Architect. For creating data objects in BAM server these are the steps.
1. Use internet Explorer Browser to login Oracle BAM.
2. Enter credentials of Oracle BAM server
Username: weblogic(or match with user configurations) .
Password: welcome1 (or match with user configurations).
3. Once you successfully login, able to see the Oracle BAM server console like below diagram.
4. For creating “Data Object” click on Architect tab.
5. In Oracle BAM Architect page, click Create Data Object link for creating Data object.
6. Enter a name for the Data Object as BAM_Composite_DO.
7. Select a Location for new Data Object using Browse option. Here select Samples Folder then click ok.
8. Optionally enter some description, and add fields to capture data from mediator in SOA composite application.
In PO Processing application case, to capture primary details of each PO information .create fields as showed in bellow by clicking Add a filed Link.
9. Click Create Data Object when you are finished adding columns.