The purpose of this article is how to install a 64-bit version of the Oracle Fusion Middleware / Weblogic Server 11g on a 64-bit Windows 7 or Windows Server operating systems. This will help us to get this going as quickly as possible to support SOA or WebCenter installation development.
- Download software from OTN
- You can Install Weblogic server by double clicking or open cmd console and type Java –jar filexxxxx. Jar
- After extracting 100% below wizard will be shown, click Next to proceeds.
- Create a new Middleware Home, to install the software (all files will be copied at this location)
- Skip the Security Updates by unchecking checkbox.
- Click “Yes” and “Next” for bypass Security Updates.
- Choose Install Type as Typical for weblogic and coherence and click Next.
- Select the JDK from the local system.
- Once Jdk is selected, click “Next”.
- Check the Product Installation Directories and click “Next”.
- This wizard will show a Summary of Installation, observation and click “Next”.
- The wizard will show the process of installation,
- On Completion of Installation uncheck “Run Quickstart” and Click Done,
- Close the CMD, That’s it Weblogic server installation done, next step is create Domain