This is a subsequent post for Weblogic server installation. As soon as the Weblogic server installed, it's required to create a Weblogic server Domain.
- Oracle\Middleware\wlserver_10.3\common\bin and open “config” application. And accept the User account control.
- By default Create a new WebLogic domain will be checked, here we are creating new domain so select the “Next”.
- By Default, Basic WebLogic Server Domain will be checked, now trying to create a simple Weblogic server domain. (This domain will use to run the web application as well as a feature we can extend other products like SOA suite, Webcenter portals, Webcenter content like other Oracle products)
- So now that will show the domain Name and Location Wizard, Please provide the name and select the location then click “Next”.
- In Configure Administrator User Name and Password Wazard, provide the password for admin server. This password will be used for the login Weblogic server console.
- Now select the JDK from where you installed JDK and Click “Ok” and “Next” to proceed.
- Now select the Admin server and Managed servers, Clusters… click “Next”.
8. Admin Server configuration, please leave as defaults and click “Next”
- For configuring Managed servers, leave as default and click three times next until you reach summary screen.
- On the summary screen observe, and click “create” to create a domain.
- Once its completed 100 % without an error, click done. That’s it domain create is done.
- Now start the domain useable.
- To start the server, navigate \Oracle\Middleware\user_projects\domains\base_domain\bin open command prompt and startwebLogicserver.cmd
Hint: open cmd in sample in windows use shift+right click
- Once the server is running mode. Open browser and type localhost:7001/console
On console, enter the username as Weblogic and password as welcome1 which you provided while domain creation.
Happy learning…. ☺